Thursday 1 January 2015

The start of my MAC lipstick collection

This Christmas I got two new lipsticks from Mac, one from my brother and one from 'Santa' (aka mum and dad) & I am in love with them the formula is so smooth and i love the sleek packaging.

I firstly received 'velvet teddy' (the one on the left) which is a matte lipstick and the matte formula makes it so long wearing as I'll put it on in the morning before work and I wont have to re-apply it till later in the evening!

My second lipstick is called 'creme in your coffee' this one is a cremesheen lipstick it glides on a lot easier than the matte lipsticks but I feel like I have to touch it up more often through out the day.


hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year! I'm going to try and blog more this year too x

No comments:

Post a Comment