Tuesday 9 September 2014

Everyday makeup!



Above are my makeup products that i use on a daily basis. I start by priming my skin with a spot of moisturiser to smooth out my skin, after that has soaked in, i then pump my loreal true match foundation in the shade "golden ivory" onto the back of my hand then apply it with my expert face brush.I love this foundation as it has excellent coverage without feeling cakey on my skin. Then I apply bourjois' "CC eye cream" around my eyes (obviously haha) and the tops of my cheek bones as a highlight. Then i set it all with my rimmel London clear complexion transparent powder to leave my face matte and makes my foundation last all day.  Just realised how hard it is to write about applying makeup lol....anyway....I then cover my eyelids with a natural eyeshadow by bourjois then I can do my favourite parrot, parrot? That's auto correct for you. I meant part which is filling my eyebrows in, using my real techniques eyebrow brush i fill my brows with benefits brow zings using  the lighter shade out of the two in the box. Then i add a dash of colour into the creases of my lids and then i line my top lids with a thick stroke of liquid liner. Because of the thick liner I tend to wear my mascara quite thickly to  make my lashes stand out because sometimes liner can shorten rhe look of your lashes. (I occasionally wear false eyelashes too, when I can be bothered that is). Then add a touch of blush and im almost done. My final step is lips! this autumn I am loving all of the dark pinky/purple shades as I think they look so seasonal - plus I love buying lipsticks. My current favourite is my red Chanel lipstick in the shade "rough coco".
Hope you've enjoyed this little nosey into my make up bag! 
Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment