Sunday 21 September 2014

My long hair routine!

TOP 6 HAIR PRODUCTS!

I often get asked about how I manged to grow my hair so long and how it's still in good condition and the truth is I don't do anything special, it's just about having patience and doing all the boring stuff like trimming it regularly etc: But here are my top 6 hair essentials that I like to use to keep my hair looking healthy and others are just my favourite styling products.




1.First are my dove shampoo and conditioner. I love how clean my hair feels after using them and the conditioner leaves my hair really soft without that sometimes waxy texture you can get by using other conditioners.
2.I use this Schwarzkopf heat protector spray all the time and it's amazing. This is my holy-grail hair product and I think this is what helps to make it look so healthy. After washing and towel drying my hair I spray this on my hair particularly the ends and it smells great as well as preventing too much damage to my hair.
3. next is another schwarkopf products, This beach matt salt spray is great for adding extra texture to my hair, so often before curling my hair i spray my hair all over with this spray then dry it as provides more volume and leaves the curls looking more natural.
4. I don't tend to use dry shampoo that often as I wash it regularly but if I want a particularly big curly hair styles i spray this into my roots and rub it in as it really pumps up the hair.
5. many hairsprays have that horrible choking smell that stick to the back of your throat but I've recently discovered this Pantene one and it smells lovely as well as providing a great hold.
6. and finally, to finish any hair style i do whether it be curly of straight i always spray this Gliss shine tonic on the ends of my hair to leave it extremely soft and stops the ends of my hair feeling dry.

I know this blog has been quite long but I'm still trying to work out what to write about in these blogs and haven't posted one in a while :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I also have long hair but I don't really spend time on my hair. Btw, I'm also seventeen :D

    ReplyDelete