Monday 1 December 2014

Yankee candle Xmas haul!

Festive Yankee candle favourites

Above in order from left to right are; Spiced orange, fluffy towels,snowflake cookie and angel wings.

 Anyone who knows me will know how much I love candles, particularly Yankee candles. So here's a few of my favourites. I also have a few Yankee tarts that i am loving such as 'Christmas memories' but they don't look as pretty as the jars on photos ha ha.

Spiced orange has a classic Christmas smell where as angel's wings doesn't have a such a strong sent but it's a very pretty smell. Fluffy towels is definitely one of the nicest smells as it smell like freshly washed clothes and i think it smells more like clean cotton than the clean cotton candle it'self! And Snowflake cookie has been my favourite Christmas smell for years (so I thought I'd put a separate picky of that) and I think the fact that it's pink too is very important to me.

Instagram @MillieDaisyy

No comments:

Post a Comment