Monday 1 September 2014

Real Techniques brush review!

Brushes from left to right; expert face brush, blush brush, powder brush

Real Techniques brush review

I had been wanting to purchase these brushes for a while after hearing sooo many good things about them, so when I wondered into Superdrug and seen that they were on a '3 for 2' special offer I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take advantage of a bargain and test them out. And I'm happy to say that they didn't disappoint!

After using them for a couple of weeks they have been a real help, the soft bristles of the expert face brush make it easy to buff out liquid foundation on my face and leave a flawless finish, the large, fluffy end of the powder brush provides an even coverage of powder and the blush brush blush are great for a flushed cheeks or leave a subtle contour when using bronzer and they are also perfect for those with sensitive skin (like myself) as they are gentle on skin. They have made their mark on my life where makeup is concerned  and are now a makeup bag essential!

Millie x

No comments:

Post a Comment