Friday 23 January 2015

Mini lush haul!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13537229/?claim=7wxqev67pmt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

A Lush Christmas...

I received 4 lush bath bombs for Christmas and I am in love with them all so thought I'd share which ones I got...


I have liked lush for years as I love how they do not test on animals and obviously i love the products too! ☺

Lush products:

 
Golden wonder- first of all I love the shape of it especially the cute bow it has on top of it. When I first picked it up I could tell something was inside as I could hear rattling when I shook it and that's down to all the little gold glittery bits inside. When I first put it in the bath it turned the water yellow but then has a surprise green/blue centre which makes the bath a lovely turquoise colour.

 
The Christmas penguin bubble bar- his nose has fallen off but I think that makes him look even cuter! I love how no two penguins look the same as they're all slightly different shapes and sizes and i think it's lovely as it make yours unique.

Cinders- This is a very classic Christmas Lush product and is a lot smaller than the golden wonder but still smells as strong as some of the larger products. I also love the tiny pieces of toffee looking bath crystals on the top.


Candy mountain bubble bar- I love this one as it's got my favourite colour on it...PINK! it also has a very sweet candyfloss scent which personally i like as i do like very sweet smells. so if you have a sweet tooth or just like very sweet and almost vanilla scents then you will love this one!

hope you enjoyed reading my little descriptions of my Lush Christmas haul products!
Millie x


No comments:

Post a Comment